"Rich Sokol is very bright, hardworking and knows numbers. In fact, he's the only candidate with a finance background to help wisely manage $68 million for our taxpayers."
Senator Nancy Spence
"He is hardworking, fiscally disciplined, and has the collaborative style needed for effective leadership."
Douglas County School Board
Our community calls for help
10,000 times per year.
when you make that call, Rich Sokol will ensure:
- Fast response times in an emergency
- World-class protection of your life and property
- A budget scoured to eliminate waste
- Taxpayer dollars are spent wisely
- Nancy Sharpe, Greenwood Village Mayor
- Doug Lamborn, Congressman CO 5th CD
- David Balmer, State Rep. HD 39
- Spencer Swalm, State Rep. HD 37
- Nancy Spence, State Sen. SD 27
- Jill Repella, Douglas County Commissioner
- Jack Hilbert, Douglas County Commissioner
- John Andrews, Fmr. CO State Senate President
- Mort & Edie Marks, Republican Leaders
- Bob Beauprez, Fmr. Congressman CO 7th CD
- Ron Rakowski, City Council Greenwood Village
- John Carson, Douglas County School Board
- Bob Schaffer, Fmr. Congressman CO 4th CD
- Chirstine Burtt, Chairman of the CRBC
Get to Know Rich Sokol
Rich studies the safety reports, strategic plan, and financial issues.
He meets regularly with firefighters and citizens in our community.
As a business analyst/Chief Financial Officer, Rich’s real world financial experience will help wisely manage the $68 million annual budget -- appx. $1200 in taxes for a family of four.
Help elect Rich Sokol